Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Take your ritalin Garth



This week, more so than usual, Jack is completely out of control. Not listening at all and behaving unacceptably in public. I am somewhat concerned that he has turned into a hyper-hypo (and yes that is the clinical term). Of course he acts wonderfully well behaved for his father.


I have high hopes that this is just a short term phase he is going through. Perhaps it is the high amount of moisture in the air or maybe, now that I think about it, it could be the high number of cupcakes (and he just eats the icing) he has been consuming daily. Lucky for me we are out of cupcakes.

4 comments:

Emily Volkman said...

Reese has been BAD this week too. To the point I feel like all I am doing is disiplining her.Thank goodness for WINE!!! ;)

Sarah D said...

Emily,

Alcohol could help relieve my pain, but I cannot have any. Do you think giving some to Jack would help?

Aubrey said...

I don't think a swig or two out of the bottle would kill Jack ;)

I know it hasn't hurt Grady to have a drink or two of beer!! He's a Bergbower for cryin' out loud!

Jamee said...

You know, I told Hank last week I thought Emily may be ADHD. I think its their age. Emily has been bouncing off the walls lately, I know I am going to have to drug her at some time.