Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nearing the finish line


Have you been watching the news today? Much excitement on the election front. HRC is going to concede then she's not. Back and forth all day. While all of this was going on, more and more super delegates were committing to Obama. As of now he is 13 delegates away from clinching the nomination. It is a given that after the polls close in South Dakota and Wyoming tonight, he will have the needed delegates to become the Democrats nominee for President.
What a long and exciting primary season it has been. Finally we may be to the place where we can get down to the business of electing Barack Obama the next President of the USA!
Can you feel it???? A change is gonna come.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Today has been like a political comedy show! I too thought HRC was going to concede. I even turned to CNN to watch... had Calvin be very quiet... and then... WHAM... nothing! Ugh. It might get more dramatic as she tries to pull the whole "popular vote" trick.
Meanwhile... while the Democrats are bickering, John McCain and my main sqeeze, G.W., are chillin' by the pool enjoying some tasty daiquiries with umbrellas! :-) Ok... now I'm just daydreaming!

What are we going to blog about after the election??? I'll be so bored!

Nancy said...

OH YEAH!! I was sooo excited to hear it!!!

Dawn said...

I can't wait! I am ready for the change.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOH. Love your new look!!

This is by far my fave!