Monday, June 9, 2008

No more Disney for us


I did it. I had put it off long enough. I cancelled my Disney reservation for our trip in September. With me being pregnant there was just no way we could go and do it right-and I am not going to go and do it wrong. I was on hold for quite a while waiting to cancel our dining reservations. You don't mind being on hold with the Disney people, you get to listen to great Disney music. By the time I got to talk to the dining people I was in tears after just listening to When You Wish Upon a Star. Someone is going to luck out today with some great times at hard to get into places.
There's always next year......
For now, I will live vicariously through my friends who have upcoming trips to the World planned.

2 comments:

Christina said...

BUMMER! Maybe next year...

Michelle F said...

I'm sorry for your loss.