Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GNO (girls night out)

Saturday night, to celebrate my b-day, myself and some of my bestest friends went out to dinner at the Hilton in Effingham. F-U-N times. Lots of good food and laughs. I would try to blame it on the pregnancy, but if you know me, you know that is no excuse for the wet chair I left behind at the Hilton from laughing SO hard.

The only thing that would have made the night complete would have been Michelle and Jill's attendance. Hopefully Creighton Tarr will only get married once, so it was good they went to witness that.

L to R
Amanda, Rebekah, Colleen, Kelley, Jamee, Holly, Amber, Me, and Kate

That really is a baked potato with a "lady-like" dollop
of sour cream










Hopefully we won't have to wait until next year at this time to do it again.
Check out more pics on Amber's blog.
It sure is nice to have a professional photographer in the "family".



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great b-day celebration!! Looks like a blast!

Ashley and Evan said...

How nice to have such a wonderful group of friends. What a great way to celebrate your bithday!

Sarah D said...

Tracie and Ashley,

If you girls only lived closer you could join our GNO's!!

Betsy R said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful night. Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like we are about to be only about an hour from each other. maybe we will start our own....and send y'all pics!!

Believe me...if I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat!