Thursday, June 12, 2008

The sweet life of Jack Kinkade

Cliff leaves for work at about 3:45 every morning. By that time Jack has usually already gotten into bed with us or he will head in shortly after Cliff leaves. I usually get up around 6:30-7ish. Jack wakes up about the same time. I get out of bed and start doing what needs to be done (checking e-mail and stuff like that). Jack on the other hand lies in bed for at least an hour. This morning he stayed in bed until close to 9:00 watching Playhouse Disney, yelling at me to bring him some milk, come and adjust his covers, and turn the volume up and down on the television.









He's got it rough huh?



3 comments:

hncfarley said...

I don't think he needs preschool, he seems pretty smart to me.

Christina said...

Jack and Calvin have sooo much in common! Life's similar to that at our house in the morning!

Betsy R said...

Oh to be young again!