Sunday, June 22, 2008

Some random questions answered by Sarah of SARAH SEZ

Favorite person: I will have to say my son Jack. I spend more time with him than anyone else. He seems to find me enjoyable. Maybe I should say my husband Cliff, but Jack thinks I am funnier.

Favorite food: Porkburgers, El Rancherito

Quirks about me: I have to have the laundry done in a certain way. Some things can be hung on the line, some things dry in the dryer all the way, some things can dry in the dryer for a short amount of time and then get laid flat to dry the rest of the way. I am also obsessed with using all of the free address labels that come in the mail. We probably have well over 1000 of them. Maybe that is why we will never move.


What can you NOT live without: Internet access, cable television, brewed iced tea

Favorite blog: Any that update on a regular basis. I read way too many to pick just one.

Who do you wish had a blog: My sister Michelle, Hank Baltzell

What job would you pay not to have? Nursing home worker, pet or human euthanizer

If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? the judging room of any reality show

Favorite Bible Verse: Isaiah 40: 31
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like EAGLES; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


Guilty pleasure: celeb gossip websites, round robin e-mails with the Leffler and Diel girls


Favorite thing about your house: the people that live in it


One thing you are bad at: I have been known to have what one may call "diarrhea of the mouth", I need to learn not to say whatever I think

If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? New house in a location that compromises the country/town debate Cliff and I continue to have


Who would you like to meet someday? Barack Obama, OPRAH, Kathy Griffin, Bill Clinton, Sean "P Diddy" (that's right he is back to P Diddy) Combs-I bet he smells super good, Julia and and Suzanne Sugarbaker

What makes you feel sexy? a good hair and boob day

What is the hardest part of your job? The fact that it NEVER ends and that some people don't recognize it as a "real job"

When are you most relaxed? At the end of the day, when Jack is in bed and I get my daily dose of "me time"

What stresses you out? unorganized activities

Favorite quote:
"I'm a rumor spreader, not a rumor starter"
...Chad Farley

Why do you blog? I got a lot to say. Plus those pics of my oh so cute son are not going to share themselves!

----if you read this and have your own blog, please consider yourself to be tagged
do like I did and eliminate the questions you did not like, just make sure to replace them with another question you came up with

I will issue a challenge to Rebekah and Amber to answer these random questions and share them with the rest of the world on their respective blogs

No comments: