Sunday, June 1, 2008

One year ago today...






It is hard to believe, but one year ago today Sarah Sez was born. I cannot begin to tell you the how much fun I have had being the proprietor of this blog. It is hard to imagine how I ever existed without it!




Tomorrow, I hope to give you a kind of "year in review" as Sarah Sez looks back at a year in blogging, the ups and down/highs and lows.




Thanks to all of my blogger friends, old and new. And to the loyal readers of Sarah Sez, here's to another year. I hope it does not disappoint!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah Sez!!!!!

Thanks for all the times you have made me laugh!!

Amanda M said...

Sarah Sez is a part of my everyday routine. Two, three, sometimes even four times a day. I just can't get enough of it. Heres to many more years of Sarah Sez...Cheers!