Friday, June 6, 2008

Sarah meets the Dr

Yesterday I finally had my first official doctor appointment. I found out that according to my sonogram my official due date is 12-7 instead of 12-3 like I had earlier thought. 4 more days of pregnancy! WOO HOO

I also got to finally meet Dr. Houseworth yesterday. I think we are going to get along quite nicely thank you very much. Michelle had told him about my blog, and he asked if I wanted to take his picture to put on the blog. I did not expect that and stupidly did not bring my camera with me---next time.

3 comments:

Jace said...

Dr. Houseworth and I go way back - 26 years to be exact. He was the first human hands to touch me. Looked straight at my mom and said I had a football head. Oh what memories. He is a good guy.

hncfarley said...

You know that sonograms are an "estimate" just like everything else, I say fake contractions about 11-20 or so and demand a c-section ASAP. It should work like a charm.
You can be a really bad patient now since your sister won't be working on the floor anymore.

Sarah D said...

Hopefully this is Holly not Chad dispensing the medical advice.