Monday, June 9, 2008

Can you smell what the Eagles are cookin'?

Friday night (6-13) is the second annual NCHS Football Fish Fry at the Newton KC Hall.
The NCHS Athletic Boosters will have the new football t-shirts, sweatshirts,
and cool new tote bags on sale.
T-shirts $10.00
Sweatshirts $25
Tote bags $10
Also the NCHS football team is raffling off lots of great prizes including 1/2 of a hog processed (i would get all porkburgers), reserved seats for the 2008 season, and a family sitting fee with a 16x20 mounted print from Photographics-just to name a few. Tickets are $1 each or 6/$5 and can be purchased from any NCHS football player or at the fish fry that night.

Jack above and Drew Tate below
modeling the new football t-shirts.
Adult and kid sizes available.

4:30-7:30 Friday night.
Hope to see you there!!

--by the way, if you cannot attend the Fish Fry and are interested in shirts, get a hold of me and I can try to set you up. We have a limited number of shirts, but will be taking orders that night. We also will have them for sale again on Media Night (I will post that date as soon as I know it)


4 comments:

J Michl said...

Can't wait!!!! You know I have to ask what the smallest size is??? Zoey needs a new shirt!!!
-jill

Sarah D said...

Sorry Jill. The smallest size is a 2/4. The littler ones are harder to get made because they have to shrink down the graphic so much.

Sorry, I tried!

J Michl said...

That's okay.......I may have to talk to Jeanette and have her make me one!!!
-jill

hncfarley said...

Can we buy from you?
We have ball games.