Sunday, June 22, 2008

cinnamon bun in the oven


In case you care (and why are you reading this if you don't), today I am 16 weeks pregnant. 4 months. Only 24 weeks to go. For the most part I am finally feeling pretty good. The biggest downside lately has been that I can't eat nearly as much as I would like to. At my family father's day/my b-day cookout last weekend, I was not even able to finish one porkburger. Porkburger's are my all time fav food, so I would have liked to have eaten two. Hopefully this problem will stick with me long after this kid pops out. I still am down as far as the weight gain thing goes. Don't worry, this baby is not getting deprived or anything. We got a lot to work with as far as fat stores go with this body. I am looking at the negative weight gain as a little cushion for later when I am sure the lbs will start piling on.

No comments: