Friday, June 27, 2008

Check out our family pictures!

We have not had a family picture taken since Jack was about 6 months old. Before we grow from a family of 3 to a fam of 4 we had Amber Lindemann of Photographics take some pics of the Kinkade 3.

Check them out at:

http://amberlindemann.zenfolio.com/p92302403/

The pics were taken at the Diel Pond and I could not be happier with how they turned out.

--in case you are wondering about the white thing I am pretending to lick , it's asalt block for the deer (and me)

5 comments:

Amber M said...

Great, Great pictures Sarah. I love them. You are so beautiful!

Christina said...

The pics are beautiful!!! :-)

cfarley said...

I don't know how you will pick. there are some really good pictures. The first ones of Cliff and Jack are great, good outfit choices and colors.

Amanda M said...

I love all of your pictures. You make a great looking family. Jack is soooo handsome.

Ashley & Evan said...

These turned out great. My two favorites are the ones of you and Jack together. The one with you kissing and the other looking up...absolutely precious!