Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are you Anatomically Correct?


Unlike most Americans, I never got into GREY'S ANATOMY. A few months ago I decided to give it a try and got Season 1 from Netflix. I was not that impressed, but did not give up. It has taken me about 3 months to get to the middle of Season 2 and I have to say that I am glad I stuck it out. It is finally getting good! I am not sure if I will be stoned for saying this, but I cannot stand Meredith! She is so whiny and needy and needs to do something with those two pieces of hair on the side of her head. Otherwise, it is a pretty good show. Not LOST edge of your seat good, but very enjoyable viewing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am a Grey's junkie. But I didn't start off that way. I didn't start watching religiously until the past 2 seasons. I had to do exactly what you are doing now. Now I'm hooked!

Meredith may grow on you. I felt the same way about her in the beginning.

Amanda M said...

I love Grey's. I am still not caught up with the newest seasons, but I Tivo it on Lifetime every Saturday. I really should just break down and buy the seasons on DVD. I also felt the same way about Meredith. You will get to "know' here a little more later. Like Tracie said, she may grow on you.

Aubrey said...

I am part of the Grey's addicts too! I did the Netflix thing to get caught up and didn't really care for the Derek/Meredith saga for awhile, but man, now do I!! Although, I like McSteamy much better than McDreamy!

Jamee said...

OMG, isn't there anyone who has watched since the beginning. I should have had a blog then. I watched the first episode and have been a freak about it ever since. Hank has "Friends" and I have "Grey's" I have every season and every seasons soundtrack, which are wonderful. And, since I am an avid viewer I can say this, I liked Rose better than Meridith at the end of last season. So Sarah, I wont stone you. Keep watching, season 3 is really good.

amberlindemann said...

Jamee,

I watched the first episode and haven't missed one since.

I'm with you.

amber

Sarah D said...

NOW, if I could just get Jamee and Amber to give LOST a try!