Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party--like you're 35

Remember when you were in high school and your parents went out of town?? What was the first thing you thought---PARTY!!! Flash forward 20 years. My parents went to Florida and left Cliff and I in charge of their house and pool. Amber L. and I had been wanting to co-host a get together and this was the perfect excuse. The cops did not come and I don't think anyone got pregnant in the back of a car, but I think a good time was had by all.
Cliff and Rick by the fire. Cliff just looks for any excuse to take his shirt off.




Jack, Heidi and RJ before the party got in full swing


Heidi enjoying what the kids called
"bubble world"










Nick Martin






Emily Baltzell going down the slide into the pool all by herself!







The Farley boys








Eliza, Keely, Emily, and Lily



GUS

No comments: