Saturday, June 14, 2008

FISH FRY

For those of you who did not have a chance to attend last nights NCHS Football Fish Fry at the KC Hall, you missed a great time!! Michelle, Rebekah, Kelley Leffler, and myself stayed busy all night selling raffle tickets, t-shirts, and other Newton Eagle merchandise. It sure is nice to have a large amount of high school boys at your disposal when you have heavy boxes to carry.

If you did not make it out and still want a t-shirt or to order a sweatshirt, let me know. I am going to be replenishing my very limited stock in the next week or so.
Thanks Amber for taking this pic of the boobalicious Diel girls (and a sleeping Dex in his new sling).
Lucky for everyone Gabe was there to sample (and sample some more) the fish and desserts before the crowd arrived. He gave it all two thumbs up.

Gabe won $100 in the raffle. Jason very wisely donated it back and redrew another name. Problem with that--Gabe was sitting right there and heard it all. He knew he had won $100!! Jason said he would make sure Gabe got a really good prize. I felt pretty bad and gave him $20.

~~~~~
It took a good scrubbing to get the smell of that fried fish off of me, it was worth it though. A great way to kick off the 2008 football season! I am READY FOR SOME NEWTON EAGLE FOOTBALL!!



2 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

I know you don't like having your picture taken, but that photo of you with your sisters is great! You should post photos of yourself more often! :=)

Christina said...

Just a quick note to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"