Thursday, September 25, 2008

Should we???

By the way, if you read my previous post I referred to Baby Kinkade as Chuck Chuck. That's pretty much what we call him all of the time.

My Mom brought some of Jack's baby clothes over the other day. She labeled the packages as Clothes for Baby Chuck Chuck.

At the grocery store the other day a blog reader (shout out to Missy) said hello and immediately asked me how Chuck Chuck was doing.

When ANY other name is mentioned Jack gets angry and says "NO!! IT IS BABY CHUCK CHUCK!"

At this point is giving him another name even worth it??

Will he be called Chuck Chuck forever?

Should we just name him Charles Charles Kinkade??

5 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG!! That is hilarious!!!

If lil' Chuck Chuck only knew all the conversations about his name.

If Chuck Chuck doesn't like his name, you can point your finger and say.. It's Jacks fault.

Funneman Fun said...

Jack and Charlie....Its not that bad :)

aczumbahlen said...

Charlie would be fine, but I must express my distaste for Charles, Chuck, and Chuck Chuck. I heard about one of your other likes-I like Charlie better. Maybe you could compromise between the two and go with Chevy since Jeff and I already have claims to Chase!

Dawn said...

Oh My. The sad thing is I like Chuck Chuck. Wow, never thought I'd say that.

jodi said...

Hey - too bad Chuck Chuck isn't a girl - you could have Jack & Jill!
Sorry...no suggestions for a boy