Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BIG Kinkade Family news!!!


WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!!!!
After years of "making do" with the way to small place that we live in now, we have finally found a place here in Newton that we hope will make the perfect home for our growing family. Everything is not finalized yet, but if all goes as planned we should be moved in by the middle of October!! Just in time to get Baby Chuck Chuck's crib up and welcome him home to our new abode.
Please keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well.

8 comments:

amberlindemann said...

Hooray! Super Exciting.

I can't wait to decorate it with pictures of your famiy.

:)
amber

Nancy said...

Congrats!!! Did ya buy the one with the pool?

Emily Volkman said...

I am sooo happy for you!! After the day I have had of dealing with house hunting crap, we are about ready to throw on the towel!!

glad you hung in there!!!

Betsy R said...

Congrats, where is it, what does it look like?

Sarah D said...

Hey everybody, thanks for all of the well wishes!!

Hopefully when everything is finalized and we get the keys to our new castle I will share some pics.

I don't want to jinx anything and I also don't think giving out the exact location is that great of an idea (I already have plenty of stalkers). If you want more specific info, e-mail me and I will share it with you and make plans for a visit!!!

Stay tuned--I will keep everyone updated.

Anonymous said...

Sarah---How exciting for you guys!

I hope it all works out the way you want it to....AND in time for the baby.

~Tracie

Sara B. said...

Congratulations Sarah & family!!! I am sure you guys are super excited!!!

Ashley and Evan said...

Congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

I will be home in a couple of weeks and will need a personal tour/drive by of the place.