Monday, September 22, 2008

One year ago today...

One year ago today Michelle, Gabe, Jack, and myself were in Walt Disney World. The most magical place in the world. Where the only thing you have to worry about is making sure you get to Dumbo right after rope drop. Today would have been a really good day to be back there.
Before I found out I was pregnant Cliff, Jack, and I had made plans to go. We would have been leaving Thursday of this week. I knew that there was no way I would be able to handle it at almost 8 months pregnant and there was also no way I would go if I could not do it right!!!
It really was a magical trip. I found out that that when you wish upon a star, dreams really can come true.













6 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the pic with you laughing holding Jack:)

Michelle F said...

The happiest palce on earth. I miss you so much Disney World. Today we would have been going to Epcot.

Unknown said...

I'm dreaming again, I cannot wait to go back.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet Disney....

I love the picture of Jack with the Buzz Light Year Hat!!!!

The Vollmers said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to do Disney pregnant! My husband and I were stationed near Cape Canaveral (if you drive straight east from WDW till you hit the Atlantic Ocean) when both my boys were born, and before my oldest arrived it seemed we were going to Disney every weekend with all of our visitors to FL who wanted to spend time with us before we were too busy with a baby.

So in 2002 I went when I was 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 8 1/2 months pregnant. They were just day trips, but still a lot of time on my feet. Phew! At least I got exercise.

Unfortunately, we left FL before either of our boys were old enough to realize how many times they'd been to Disney! Don't know when we'll go back...I'm hoping next summer.

Dawn said...

aw, i wanna go.