Sunday, September 28, 2008

30 weeks

30 weeks pregnant today. If all goes as planned I will have my c-section exactly 2 months from today on 11*28, the day after Thanksgiving.

I really feel pregnant. I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and don't get me started on the wet pants I walk around with most of the time from sneezing, coughing, laughing, or shutting the fridge door to hard.

The name thing is really getting to me. Nothing is jumping out at me. Cliff likes only one name and if we can't use it (and we can't) he is out of suggestions. Surely withing two months I can come up with something.

I did find this fun baby name generator.
http://www.babynamegenie.com/baby-name-generator/

Not sure how great it is, Marvin was one of the names it suggested for me, but it was fun. Actually Marvin Kinkade is not that bad.

7 comments:

Amber M said...

You are so cute pregnant though. I think I already told you that, but I wanted to remind you.

Miss Ashley said...

Sarah,
I am so happy for you, and I am sure the name will come to all the sudden sometime soon.
Thanks so much for viewing my blog when you get a chance. Alaska is just amazing, and I want to share as much of it as I can with everyone at home.

Nanny Fulton said...

Sarah,
We are so happy for you. I know the next couple of months are tough with the weight of the baby pressing on everthing and just the anxious waiting but you will be fine.
Honey, as far as the wet pants; just be thankful it will go away after "Chuck Chuck" gets here.
When you reach 60 everything sags, bags, drags and leaks! lol!
I swear everything on me is falling apart. Oh well, such is life!
Hey, how about Charles Ray Kincade?
You could call him Charlie Ray, kind of a southern 2-name thing.
Or will you be like the Duggers and stay with the J names?
See ya,
Nanny

Rebekah said...

speaking of the duggers....there is a new dugger special on TLC Tonight! right after John and Kate plus 8. me and Paytie will be watching!

Aubrey said...

Seriously, Marvin is growing on you?? Yipes....all I got to say.

Rebekah -- thanks for the heads up on the Duggars - I'll be viewing too.

Bamp said...

Earl Ray Kinkade. BEAUTIFUL!!!

hncfarley said...

hmmm, skip Marvin, there are too many wrong things about that.
I liked the Charlie Ray idea, it may perpetuate the "Chuck Chuck" issue.
I still like Leo.