Monday, September 1, 2008

Pre School Open House

Jack had his Pre School Open House this past Wednesday night. He got to meet his teacher's Mrs. Bergbower (who he immediately shook hands with) and the aide, Mrs. Pilman. He and Mrs. Pilman had a nice chat about her son the Newton Eagle Football player, Jake.
Jack and Daddy walking to the school.


Lily Bierman

Jack is in the morning class, Lily in the afternoon.





Jack did very well at the open house, the parents went to the cafeteria for some info from the teacher and the principal. Jack had no problem hanging out in the classroom with Mrs. Pilman and some other kids. I honestly think he is going to be just fine.
Me on the other hand.......??????
Tomorrow is the big day. PLEASE, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Amanda M said...

Good Luck Sarah...You and Jack will do just fine. Remember that before long you will have Chuck Chuck to help put your mind in other places.

Christina said...

Good-luck to both of you tomorrow!

Karla K said...

I feel your pain! I just put Adam on the bus for the first time about a 1/2 hour ago. I cried and my heart pounded, but he was so excited I couldn't help but smile, too. I know he is in good hands, but I still wanted to get in my van and follow the bus to Newton. I have errands to run in town this morning and yes, I will be driving by the high school! I hope Jack has fun and that you don't shed too many tears. Just think you have 4 or 5 years with Chuck Chuck before you have to do this again!