Thursday, May 1, 2008

This weeks AI pool results

Finally we had some points awarded last night. I think we were all shocked to see David Cook in the final three, which really messed up everyones bottom three submissions.

I think none of us are very sad to see Brooke leave. It sucks that she got to stay one week longer than Carly.

Since we are down to the Top 4, here are the Top 4 in the Sarah Sez Idol contest:

1. Rebekah with 80 points
2. Amanda M. with 60 points
3. & 4. is a 3 way tie with BB, Holly & Chad, and Tracie all with 50 points

1 comment:

Jace said...

I must say I might be in the minority here. I was sad to see Brooke go. Best looking one out of the bunch IMO. I know its a singing contest but do you think Carrie, Kelly, and Rueben won with talent alone. I think not. Ok, maybe Rube but not the other two. LOL!