Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sesame Street Live

Yesterday Jack and myself along with Amber, RJ & Heidi Lindemann went to Terre Haute to watch 'Elmo Makes Music' at the Hulman Center. The show was great! We all had so much fun. This was Jack's first time at anything like this and I was so glad that he enjoyed it.




Jack and the Elmo "spinner" that he really
had to have.



The show began. It was a little loud for
Jack. I was worried because I had forgotten
to bring his ear muffs, but after a
minute or so, he was just fine.






During the Elmo's World portion of the show I was shocked to
see that Mr. Noodle has suddenly become an African-American.


Favorite part of the show-
Bert dressed in a John Travolta/
Saturday Night Fever suit
doing the hustle!
I love Bert







After the show we headed to the mall for a little
shopping and some lunch.







Overall, we had a great day! We so enjoyed spending time with Amber and her kids. Hopefully this will not be the last "field trip" we get to take together.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like soooo much FUN! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! And Jack looks smashing in his yellow CROCS and matching yellow polo!! :-)