Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Madame President Diel


Congratulations to Kaitlin Diel (my cousin and all around great girl) for being elected NCHS Student Body President!! I take a special interest in Kaitlin's being elected because, she is a Diel Girl and 18 years ago (I had to do the math on that one, I did not realize how old I am) I was elected Student Body President of NCHS. I doubt Kaitlin was born yet. It sure is nice to see a Diel Girl back holding the gavel where she belongs. Way to go Kaitlin! I am so very proud of you!







7 comments:

amberlindemann said...

Kaitlin will be 18 in September, so nope, she wasn't born yet.

;)

amber

Nancy said...

See how ya are.. Ya out did me... It looks great!!
No competing with those Diel Girls!
Didn't know you were president too.. WOW!!
I guess that gavel is back where it belongs.
GO KAITLIN!!!

Sarah D said...

Thanks for pointing that out Amber :) I really appreciate it!!


Nancy, I had a little help with the pic from Amber!

Bamp said...

politics come naturally to Diels. I just wish you girls would keep politicing after high school. Kaitlin Diel; first lady Jasper County Board member, first lady State Representative, first lady Senator from Illinois. I will be your campaign manager.

Nancy said...

I would like to add that Kaitlin is also an Obama mama!! And she will proudly tell you that.
Don't even think about bashin' Obama.. or you'll have one upset Diel girl on your hands.
Heads Up... You don't want that!!!

Nancy said...

Ray.. Don't forget Kaitlin..1st president of US.. Cause Hilary sure isn't gonna get it!! LOL
Ans I'll be the personal housekeeper at the White House for Kaitlin.

Michelle F said...

WooHoo Kaitlin! It's about time a Diel Girl was in charge around there again (besides Jill who we all know is really running NCHS :)