Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sex And The City coming to the big screen


The countdown is on. Sex And The City the movie starts May 30. My cousin Amanda and I have long standing plans to go and see it the night it comes out.
In preparation I have broke down and started rewatching the reruns on TBS. When they first started showing them I refused out of protest because what is SATC without the nudity and bad language?
I love this show. Love it. I have somewhere my very own Carrie necklace (it says Sarah) and wore a fake rose on my coat one winter just like Carrie.
Above is SJP at the London premiere of the movie. The thing on her head may be a little much, but I am sure in a couple of years we will all be wearing one.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I really don't know anything about Sex and the City, but I just realized someone from Ohio came to your blog from mine!! I don't know anyone from Ohio!!

Jace said...

I actually wore a feather head thing to work today. Went over as well as SJP's did. Oh well. People just dont understand hip I guess.

Sarah D said...

Jace,
That cracked me up.

Being on the cutting edge of style sometimes is just not well understood by some.