Monday, May 12, 2008

My husband, the college grad

Cliff graduated from Ivy Tech College in Terre Haute this past weekend. He has been going to school two nights a week for the past 5 years for his Electrical Union Apprenticeship program. He is now a Master Electrician. Supposedly, I can get an electrical outlet put in anywhere I darn well please now--that's just one of the perks.




The cap and gown was Cliff's to keep!



A very rare family picture.
You know how I hate getting my picture taken.
As pics of me go, this was not all that bad.
Not use at my funeral good.


5 comments:

Jace said...

Congrats Cliff!

Amanda M said...

Congratulations Cliff...We need some new electrical outlets on the outside of our new house. Do you travel to Fairview? There may be some good food in it for you.

Sarah D said...

Amanda, for your food I am pretty sure that could be arranged!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations Cliff! It's a wonderful accomplishment and there is always a need for a good electrician! In fact, I need a cord replaced on a keyboard.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a cute family! What are you talking about!?! You take a GREAT picture!!! And Fabulous name, by the way ;)