Thursday, May 29, 2008

SURVIVOR-kindergarten style


http://www.breitbart.tv/html/103693.html

The above links you to a video from the CBS Morning News where this morning they talked about a 5 year old boy with special needs who was "voted out" of his kindergarten class 14-2.

What do you think?

Probably wrong on lots and lots of levels, and you can smell the huge lawsuit that I am sure that this family has filed a mile away, but I bet there is not a teacher in the world that has not wanted to vote a kid out of their classroom!

Not once does it mention the teacher looking at the boy and saying "Alex, the class has spoken. You can bring me your backpack".

5 comments:

Amanda M said...

This boy was autistic and apparently the teacher cohurst the other children in the class to vote him out.

hncfarley said...

Hee Heee Hee, I hope this style of survivor comes to our community schools. There have been kids that should have been voted out of Cole's classes so far.

Aubrey said...

Wrong, just wrong!! I cannot believe what "education," if you can call it that, has come to.

Rebekah said...

well, it is really shitty how the teacher was talking to that little kid. but, with that being said, I saw the dad on Glenn Beck.. TOTAL white trash. he's lookin' for a paycheck. Which, im sure he will get. God Bless the USA.

joanna m said...

I did see the show this morning, and it is not right for some, but if he is "special needs" than there surely is a place for him in that kind of class.

I am with Rebekah on this one, lookin for someone else to pay his way.