Monday, May 26, 2008

School's out for summer!

Jack's last day of school was this past Friday. I am so glad he had the chance to attend the YOUNG EXPLORERS ACADEMY (ok, I add the academy part). He has learned so much, made new friends, and it has been a huge help for both of us with the "cutting the cord" process. He is looking forward to going back next Fall!











Jack and his wonderful teacher Mrs. Schonert with the hanging basket Jack brought her. Jack gave it to her and said "thanks for being a good teacher" (we had rehearsed that).
Mrs. Schonert gave Jack his first report card. He got a "good" on almost everything and I was very proud of him. He does need to work on buttoning, snapping, and zipping his clothes (he does not know how to dress himself-I still do it for him-sue me) and galloping. The buttoning and zipping I get, galloping I am not so sure about. I am raising a little boy, not a horse!!
We celebrated his good report card by going to Dairy Queen with Mam, Bamp, and Baby Dexter for what Jack called an "ice cream celebrate".

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love the last day of school pics! :-) He definitely deserved an "Ice cream Celebrate" for his hard work!