Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First doctor visit



Tomorrow I finally have my first Dr appointment. The Doctor who delivered Jack has left Sarah Bush so I had to find a new dr. Luckily, Michelle helped me to get into Dr. Houseworth who a few weeks ago had some sort of eye surgery. I feel like his eyes will be needed since I will more than likely have a c-section. Regular delivery maybe, but a c-section he will need his eyes for. My first appointment was scheduled for last week and has been re-scheduled 4 times. So tomorrow morning I go for a sonogram and then tomorrow afternoon I see the DR. Since Cliff and a few others have thrown out the idea that perhaps I might be having twins, I am excited to make sure that there is only one baby floating around in there.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, So Exciting hearing your baby's heartbeat for the first time!!

Amanda M said...

Good luck. Can't wait to hear all the details about new baby(ies) Kinkade!

Aubrey said...

OOOHhh, if you get a sonogram, you have to publish your child's first pic on Sarah Sez!!

Christina said...

I'm sooo excited for you! Can't wait to see the sonogram pix... as I'm sure you'll post them. :-)

Sarah D said...

I will give you all an update later this evening!