Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me!!

The man in brown delivered my Mother's Day gift today. Better late than never. My digital camera had pretty much had it and for a unpaid professional (in my own mind) blogger like myself, a digital camera was a tool that I have to have in my bag.

Jack and I dropped off Cliff at his graduation last Friday night at the Hulman Center in Terre Haute and since he had to be there way early, we were going to Best Buy to check out and hopefully purchase a new camera. Too bad I did not know where Best Buy was.

After looking them over online, I decided that this was the one that would suit my needs the best. Mainly because the burnt orange color will match lots of my Newton Eagle orange and blue.

As soon as I get it all figured out I will post some new pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, we will get to see some pics!!

Cute Camera.

Christina said...

Yay!!! You got a new camera! That is a nice one!!! I looked at it last year for Christmas. :-)