Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BB is SARAH SEZ IDOL


David Cook is the new American Idol and BB is the winner of SARAH SEZ IDOL!!
~
BB and Holly & Chad Farley were tied for the lead. Holly and Chad are on a cruise in Alaska and did not get to send in their pick, so I choose David A. for them since I thought their son Cole would like him better.
~
BB, e-mail me your address and I will get your prize in the mail to you.
For an American Idol season that was pretty much over for me after Carly got voted off, this sure has made it more interesting. Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll do it again next year!
~
--by the way, you can check out pics of the Farley's vaca on their blog www.hncfarley.blogspot.com

1 comment:

BB said...

I would like to thank the Sarah Sez Blog for this fabulous honor. I would also like to thank God and the Fox network for this opportunity!!!!!!!!