Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Duggar family to get larger



The Duggar family is growing again. Michelle is pregnant with number 18! Are there any J names left for them to use? Here's what they have used so far: Joshua, John David, Janna, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, and Jennifer. I don't really think Jinger should count. I feel bad for Jinger. You know she is going to spend her entire life telling people it is Jinger with a J.

I like the Duggars. I liked them more before I knew they had a fountain soda machine in their house. If having 18 kids is what it takes to get Coca-Cola to bring their fountainy goodness to your house, I may have to pass.

Michelle is probably due the same day as me. There goes my press coverage. Baby number 18 sure is a lot more exciting than baby number 2.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I also am in love with the Duggars. I cannot believe they have NO DEBT!! And that many children to boot!!