Thursday, May 8, 2008

Have fun Bubba and Jeremy!


Rebekah and Jeremy leave this Saturday morning for their Mexican get-away.
Have so much fun and enjoy that swim up bar!
Speaking of Mexico and Mother's Day, for some reason this got me to thinking of a little incident involving Rebekah and Jessica Smith when we were very young at a Mother's Day program at Latona Christian Church. Senora Branson was the guest speaker and she graced us all with a song sung in her second language of Spanish. If you see Rebekah it would be well worth your while to ask her to reenact this event.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the send off! that made me laugh so hard! I'm sure after a few trips to the swim up bar I will have to re-enact that for Jeremy this week!

hncfarley said...

I would really like to go. I am so jealous of all the sun and drinks you will be partaking in. Have a good one!
And Rebekah, did you find out who the random girl was reading Sarah's blog? I am intriqued by that story.I feel that somehow Sarah should be making money off of this. It really is a job. I have mixed emotions about the newest Kinkade, will he/she take Sarah away from the blog?????

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Holly! I do know who the Random Girl was.. I just couldn't give out her name because she isn't exactly in a "internet friendly" position. Speaking of making money from a blog.. i have an idea that involves you... It is quite comical but I think it could work! You and Sarah will need to discuss!

I think baby Kinkade can only add to our blogdom joy! Sarah won't forget her readers. Heck, maybe she can do a live webcam birth?!? ok, maybe not!!

talk to you all next week!

RG

Sarah D said...

NO webcam at the birth!!!

If I can talk the DR into putting me out for the entire thing, I am going with that!