Monday, May 19, 2008

Jack the robot

I brought this box home to pack up winter clothes. Jack immediately took it over. It became his house then we colored it with crayons. We took the box outside and painted it. After that since Jack has plans to be a robot when he grows up, he and Cliff cut some holes in it so Jack could become a robot.


At 3 the idea of being a robot seems wonderful. I sure am hoping he will grow out of that one. Most robots I know do not get paid all that well and they leak oil all over the place.

2 comments:

Christina said...

You don't think Rosie on the Jetson's made a decent living??? ;-) j/k! Love the robot idea, though! He's sooo creative! I'm guessing the winter clothes aren't going in that box anymore. hehehe...

Melissa said...

I love boxes. My parents just brought home a huge refrigerator box and they and my girls are turning it into a little playhouse. It's awesome if you have the space for it.