Friday, April 11, 2008

AI pool results


Bye Bye Michael Johns. Hello to the madness that has allowed Kristy Lee Cook to make it to the final 7.
I thought Michael was good. Not so sure about the ascots he had started wearing, but everybody needs their own thing. If nothing else, he should have a career in some INXS cover band. (maybe it is just me, but that guy looks, sounds, and moves like Michael Hutchence)
Amanda Martin got the bottom three right and her husband Ryan correctly predicted that Michael would be going home. They were the only ones that had points awarded. Even with their points, Tracie and BB still have the lead with only 30 points between them and the bottom player so, everyone still has a chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I almost choked on my coffee this morning as I was watching last night's TIVO-ed results show!!!!!!

Not that I thought Michael Johns did the best...or even his best...but there is no way he deserved to go home before SYESHA...or KRISTY LEE.

Yes, I now believe that the whole thing is rigged!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Christina said...

I'm gonna miss Michael Johns... he's so hot... so DELICIOUS!