Friday, April 11, 2008

Dexter is 6 months old!




My sister Michelle made this video of her son Dexter to celebrate him turning 6 months old. Make sure you turn up the sound so you can hear the song that goes along with it.


In case you never heard the story, last September when Michelle, Gabe, Jack, and I were at Walt Disney World, every night at the Wishes Firework show Michelle would wish for a baby. We got home on a Thursday and Dexter was born that Saturday. Disney Magic??? You decide. Whatever kind of magic brought him to us, we sure are grateful!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

He is adorable!!! What a wonderful blessing for the entire family.
God Bless the Fultons.. They have given Dexter a home filled with love and happiness.
He is proof that dreams/wishes do come true!!

Emily Volkman said...

I think this video has made me ovulate. :)
6 months is so far my fav age. I just want to SQUEEZE him!!I might have to stop by next time we are in Il.

Christina said...

Dexter is such a cutie! It seems like just yesterday Rebekah was telling me the big Dexter news at work... he's growing up so fast!

Jamee said...

I cried, Dexter is beautiful and Gabe looks so proud in every picture. For the record, this is not what I will be wishing for when I am at WDW, I will be wishing for a remodeled kitchen.

Nanny Fulton said...

Dexter and I just got through watching this video, now I am typing one handed through the tears and Dex is saying Da Da or at least his version of it. He is very smart you know!
Dex, Grant and Gabe are the lights of my life.
Dreams do come true and prayers are answered!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful story that Gabe AND Dexter will be able to tell their children and grand children!