Monday, April 28, 2008

The great mushroom hunters

Last Friday afternoon Jack and Cliff took off for the river bottoms to do some mushroom hunting. Instead of going to the woods as Cliff had hoped, they ended up at Jack's new favorite place in the entire world to go....Uncle Pat's house. On the way home Cliff said they were driving very slowly (I think because Cliff was letting Jack "drive", but he did not want to tell me that) and they spotted a couple of mushrooms along the road.

Jack showing off the big find.
--by the way, I am not a big believer in the character clothing,
Jack owns one ELMO shirt and that is it


2 comments:

Amanda M said...

Oh I am so with you on this one. Nick has one long sleeved Elmo shirt. I actually cringe when someone buys something for Nick to wear that is all about characters. I think he should look like a handsome little boy. Not a cartoon!

Aubrey said...

In the words of Obama's pastor...

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?