Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aaron and the McCoy boys

Last Thursday night our church fed the entire NCHS Baseball and Softball teams. I love doing those dinners. We have had the chance to host the Football team, girls and boys B-ball teams, Student Council, and the NCHS Marching Eagles. The kids are always so gracious and it is just our way of letting them know that we appreciate them. We hope to eventually hit all of the sports/extra-curricular activities.

Aaron Turner had me take his pics with the cute McCoy brothers in his McCoy jersey.



3 comments:

joanna m said...

Thanks so much for doing that!!

Kenin and Kelby said the food was awesome!
That picture turned out great, thanks for taking it.

Sarah D said...

Joanna, I will make sure I get some of those pics printed so your boys can autograph them for Aaron.

Amber M said...

Very cute picture. I remember those boys when they were smaller than Aaron. He just loves athletes, doesn't he. What a great nephew he is.