Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Swick's reception

Colleen and Chalen Swick were married in early March (I think the first) on a cruise ship. I think maybe Gopher married them, not really but that would have been cool. Last Saturday night they had a reception at Luchenbachs in Altamont. I did not take very many pictures, but here are some of the few that I did get.
Colleen getting down with her niece Gracie. If you have ever seen Jay Leffler dance, I am pretty sure that is where Gracie gets most of her moves!
Jason and Michelle


Stella Passalacqua holding her ears, the music was too loud for her, or maybe she just is not a fan of the Country & Western genre.




Some guy that we did not know. Colleen said he works with Chalen. I just thought his piercing was picture worthy.



The new $5.00 bill.
**********
A fun time was had by the Diel girls and the men
with horrible gas that we allowed to come with us.
**********
The food was super good.
Colleen and Chalen seem so happy
and that is all that matters, but good food helps.

No comments: