Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We have a leader(s)

The results are in and Raymiele (sp?-I liked her so little I won't even take the time to Google her for the proper spelling of her name), the VERY short possibly Asian girl went home--FINALLY!!!

Tracie Crain and BB are tied for the lead with Holly and Chad Farley a very close third. It is still very close so everyone else should fear not. You still have more than just a chance!

Oh and by the way, how about that Dolly Parton? What a great gal. I just love her, always have. If you want to hear one of the best songs ever scroll on down to the bottom of the page and click on JOLENE, sung by Dolly herself, the way it was meant to be sung.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was not a big fan of the Ramiele either. She reminds me of all the many many Disney Channel stars - that all look and sound the same.

Maybe she can give them a call!!