Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lifetime

So, my life has become so boring that Saturday night I actually made plans with myself to watch a movie on Lifetime-THE MEMORY KEEPERS DAUGHTER. It was based on a book that I really want to read, and as far as Lifetime movies go, Oscar-worthy.

And now a look back at some of the most awesomely bad Lifetime movie titles:

*She Woke Up Pregnant

*My Stepson, My Lover

*Fatal Vows

*Missing! (it's all in the exclamation point)

*The Babysitter Seduction

*A Woman Scorned

*Men Don't Tell

*Mother Trucker


*Baby Monitor SOUND OF FEAR


and what I think is the all time very best-----


*Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?



I came across this little jewel of a website that allows you to generate the name of your own Lifetime movie-talk about fun!!!




http://www.bredcrumbs.com/lifetime-movie-title-generator/

Here are a few of mine:

I Loved My Need Too Much: Sarah's Story
Kidnapped For Life: The Story of Sarah
God, Don't Leave Me Slain
A Wheelchair Called Sarah (that one's my fav!!)


Give it a try and of course, if you get some good ones, please share with the entire class!

8 comments:

Amanda M said...

This was pretty fun. Here are a few of mine...

The Homicide that Love Made
Amanda's Story: Habit in the NIght
My Brother or My Tumor
The Desprite Affair of Amanda Martin

Nancy said...

Sarah... You are hiliarious!!
Where do you find all these sites?

Here's a few of mine...
I Loved My Lover Too Much: The Life of Nancy

Love Me, Love My Sore: The Untold Story of Nancy

Wheelchair in the Night

Anonymous said...

I LOVED "The Memory Keeper's Daughter". I read the book.

I completely forgot that the movie was on Saturday night!!

Darn. I wonder if they will re-play it????

Anonymous said...

Here are mine:

Tracie's Story: Till Kidnapping Do Us Part

A Need Called Tracie

(and my favorite)...One Numbness Too Many: The Untold Story of Tracie Crain

Kelley L. said...

A Tumor Called Kelley
Love's Shameful Habit:The Kelley Leffler Story

And my favorite

I Woke Up Hooked:The Kelley Leffler Story

Kelli said...

It's My Pregnancy, Damn It: The Story of Kelli

God, Don't Leave Me Vomiting: The True Story of Kelli

Leave My Vomiting Baby Alone: The Truth About Kelli

Once Upon a Craving

LoriS said...

These cracked me up so much that I just had to share....

Lori: The Dark Newton Infidelity

Almost Seduced: Lori's Journey

Vomiting for Life: The Life of Lori

Confessions of a Prostitute: Lori's Struggle

hncfarley said...

Can't hardly type, laughing too hard!