Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FOX & American Idol

If you are like me, you have been without the Terre Haute Fox station (channel 8 or 38) since the middle of last week's AI results show. With tonight being American Idol night, I checked out the WTWO website to see if they had an update for their sister station. Here is what they had to say:

WFXW transmitter repairs will not be completed until Wednesday, April 23. Therefore, American Idol will air on WTWO from 8pm-9pm, Tuesday, April 22.

GOOD NEWS!!!

So, for all you AI pool participants, you know what to do. If you live around here, watch AI on WTWO. Send me your bottom three before 7:00 tomorrow night. Good luck!




1 comment:

Christina said...

I missed AI last night. So, I have no idea who was good. I'll email you my guesses later, though.