Sunday, April 6, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

I saw one of my favorite girls, Chelsea May, at Joe's tonight and she asked me about my musical pictures. Sorry I did not post them earlier and I don't have more of them!
Rebekah with the fabulous Kendra Will. Kendra just BLEW me away.
What a talent she is. So beautiful inside and out.
I was so proud of Kendra.
--I got my picture taken with Kendra as well, but it is an awful picture of me, so I won't share it
I did bring Kendra some flowers and if she wants, I will show her the picture of us.
(did I ever tell you just how much I hate getting my picture taken?)

My Mom and Kendra

Rebekah with Chelsea
Chelsea is a hottie.
The word that comes to my mind for me to describe Chelsea is "SPITFIRE"
or perhaps MOXIE--cause that girl has got it!



Even though this is blurry, I had to post this picture of
Rebekah and Kearstin Kerner.



Gabe at "half-time" enjoying some cotten candy.




We had great seats in the balcony. Here's a picture of the people who sat behind us.





No comments: