Tuesday, April 1, 2008

just admit it....

Are you as ready as I am for all of the Rev. Wright controversy to be over with?
Here is my take on it all---
I think Obama should have just came out in the very beginning and said something like this:
Like many Americans, I am guilty of something I am not so proud of, I attend church, but sometimes I don't listen to the sermon, the Sundays that Rev. Wright made those statements I could have been there, I have no idea. I was not listening.
I think a lot of people could have related to something along those lines.
I know Rev. Wright has retired, but I bet that still is a pretty interesting church to go to. You know they have got to have a kick-ass choir, and I bet a lot of the ladies wear fancy hats.

1 comment:

Christina said...

As much as I love election years and a good political controversy, I am getting so tired of the drama with this year's election. Might as well have a song like, "Like sand through an hour glass, so are the days of the election" :-)