Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You take the good you take the bad...


Mindy Coen, aka Natalie from one of the best shows ever The Facts of Life was on Chelsea Lately this evening. Natalie all grown up. I loved that show. I have not done a poll in a while, so here goes:

Vote for your favorite girl from Facts of Life. I liked them all in their own way, so this one will be tough for me.

And, if I can get my Mom to dig out a picture of me sporting my Jo side ponytails from my younger days, I will post it for your viewing pleasure.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I LOVED the "Facts of Life".

Looks like you could have your very own "Flash-Back Friday"!

Nancy said...

I love that show!!! Wish it would come back on TV Land or Nick at Nite. Remember George Clooney was on there also, but I don't remember what his name was.

Aubrey said...

That show is just priceless!! It was the best! George played George the handyman - how original!!

Kelley L. said...

George's name on Facts Of Life was George. Unfortunately he was a very poor carpenter.

Sarah D said...

Poor carpenter-yes

Rockin' the mullet?? Hell yes!!