Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol


Ahh, musical night on American Idol. WHAT!!!!!! I love the musical theater probably a lot more than the average person, but the music of Andrew Lloyd Weber & American Idol do not mix.
~~~
I felt bad for Jason Castro who had not seen a musical, nor did he know that the song Memory was from CATS, sang by a cat, luckily like usual, he looked like he had just finished his 5th joint of the day before coming on stage, so I think he was pretty happy either way.
~~
Did Brooke White's stopping and starting again remind anyone of Tonya Harding and the shoe string?? Poor Brooke, she seemed so needy singing "You Must Love Me", it was like YOU MUST love me......PLEASE, love me. I am over her.
~~
Karly was wonderful and I thought she looked awesome. She is still my favorite to win it all. She won't, but it would make me happy.
~~
Word is American Idol's ratings are the lowest they have ever been. Maybe doing entire nights of Mariah Carey and Andrew Lloyd Weber could be part of the reason why. Contestants have always been told to stay away from the crazy powerhouse that is Mariah so..........let's do an entire night of her tired old ballads!
~~
That's my AI rant. Until they start doing Marilyn Manson theme nights, I will keep on watching. Who am I kidding, I would watch Marilyn Manson theme night.
~~
If you are playing in the AI pool, get me your bottom three. Even if you did not watch, take a guess, you have a one in 6 chance.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Marilyn Manson them night would be a huge improvement.

Amanda M said...

I have to say I agree that if you are going to tell the contestants not to sing Mariah...Why make them sing Mariah. I LOVED Carly last night. I thought Brooke White was awful and very suprised she lied about this starting and stopping being her first time on the show. If some of you don't remember she did it earlier this year. I think she should go home, but doubt she will!

Jace said...

Just wanted to clear Brooke's name. Brooke said it was the first time she restarted because she forgot the words. The first time she started again was because she started off key.

Rebekah said...

The only way I'm ever gonna change my tune about Brooke White the goody goody is if she sings a Marilyn Manson tune. Then I will like her. I dont care how many times she starts and stops.

Christina said...

I agree w/ Rebekah. I just don't like Brooke White. There's something awkward about her. But, if she sang some Marilyn Manson... maybe I'd have a new perseption of her!

hncfarley said...

Thank you, I am NOT the only one that does not like Brooke White and feels that she must be perpetually constipated to ALWAYS have that pained look on her face.
The ratings are going down, boo hoo, It is our first season at the Farley household.

Jamee said...

okay, I am furious. My cable sucks and Fox has been out for 3 days. I am calling tommorrow because now cartoon network is also out, and Emily loves cartoon network in the morning. Does AI do webcasts? How was Cook, he is my favorite, except for his hair, its bad. I don't care for the whole man hair style thing he has going on. It reminds me of the popular Tammy Ghast hairstyle of 8 years ago. I loved that haristyle on me, but not on him.