Saturday, April 19, 2008

First shorts!


After Heidi and RJ came over, Jack wanted to put on shorts like RJ. For some reason the first time of the year that you get to wear shorts is kind of a big deal to me. Maybe it was because when we were little, I can remember begging my Mom to let us wear shorts to school.

I was going to try to hold out on the shorts until May, but it was so nice on Thursday. So I gave in. He looks like he is ready for summer with his new short hairdo, yellow Crocies, and short pants!!




5 comments:

Nancy said...

Sarah.. Jack is soooo cute.. Love the outfit, and those crocs are pretty cool

Sarah D said...

Thanks Nancy! I am biased, but I think he is pretty cute as well!

He LOVES his yellow crocs.

Christina said...

Great pic!
Wanted to let you know that I went to the Gap Outlet in Tuscola yesterday - GREAT sales on little boy summer clothes! I didn't spend over $6.99 on any of Calvin's new T's. Some of them I got for under $5! :-)

Sarah D said...

Thanks for the info! Now I need to plan a trip to Tuscola. If I did not have plans, I would leave right now!

Anonymous said...

That is one CUTE little boy!