Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jasper Co. Fair-take two

Jack and I had so much fun at the Jasper County Fair on Monday night that Cliff and I took him back on Tuesday night for more good times. Cinda Short had given him an arm bracelet so he got to ride all the rides he wanted! Thanks Cinda!
Giving the ring toss a try
The Fair was pretty loud.
Jack wished he would have brought his ear muffs.


Daddy helps him out







The slide was Jack's favorite.
It was Cliff's least favorite because it had been set up
in a ditch and you landed in a mud hole.


We ran into our friend Ashley, Queen of the Fair!







Cliff shot some hoops
Yes, the guy operating the hoop shoot game only had one arm
No, I did not ask, but my guess is the tilt-a-whirl

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Ha Ha, I just kept looking at that guy and wondering if this was thier idea of a side show. I mean, a one armed guy at the hoop toss, come on.
Speaking of those missing limbs, do you remember the one legged man who went for a road trip with us one night?

Sarah D said...

yes, I think I do rememeber the one-legged guy

We would be in big trouble if the stories of all of our road trips was ever written down.

Jack and Emily should never be let out of the house.