Tuesday, July 8, 2008

18 weeks

18 weeks down.
Almost to the half-way point! I think I am starting to feel the baby move. Most of its movements seem to be sharp pokes to my bladder. I think Jack has finally come to believe that there is a chance that the baby could actually be a girl. Before, he would not even entertain the thought and told us he would be very mad if it was a girl. We still (thanks to Jack) refer to the baby as CHUCK CHUCK. Don't worry, there is no chance we will be naming it Chuck Chuck.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Happy you're almost 1/2 way there!!! :-) As far as names... I agree Chuck-Chuck is not a good real name... but it might just be better than Sunday Rose!!! Where do people get these names?!?

Ashley and Evan said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Anonymous said...

18 weeks, huh? Time for an ultrasound!!!

sjaxn said...

We found out what we're having yesterday...it's a BOY!!! can't wait till you find out what you're having!

Nancy said...

Half way there?? Sounds good!!
Hopefully August won't be too hot for you.

By the way.. I have a new blog again.. I am ready to scream!!
Please pass it along that this dumb girl is having nothing but problems hahah

http://nancyandmarty.blogspot.com/

See ya tomorrow if it doesn't rain.