Sunday, July 27, 2008

21 WEEKS

21 weeks pregnant today! Once again, this is not a picture of me. As I have mentioned before, I will NOT be sharing a picture of my bare pregnant belly. What I WILL do is look for the most entertaining bare pregnant belly pics I can find. Feel free to leave me a comment with a caption for this one (and by the way, whoever the chick is in the pic, she is 21 weeks P G, just like me).

The baby has begun to move around more this past week. My pants are getting tighter and the HUGE tub of maternity clothes that I got from Jill Bierman were very welcome.


Sadly, I have found out (through self-diagnosis) that I have gall stones and will very likely need my gall bladder out at a later date. That gives me something not to look forward to.

1 comment:

Jamee said...

Good lord, is that girl really PG. I think she is just in denial over a bloated gut.

Anyway, I have one of those "super cool" flower tatoos around my belly button. Of course, when I got it I would never of dreamed of having kids. But, happy to say all the flowers went back into their origional place. Its crazy how skin stretches.