Monday, August 25, 2008

My new makeup love


I just got this new Arbonne Mineral Powder foundation last week and I LOVE IT!!!
If you are at all like me you have 5-10 different bottles of foundation laying around in your bathroom, none of it just right.
I have seen plenty of infomercials for this type of makeup and have really wanted to give it a try.
Courtney Kocher (formerly of Newton, now of Pana) sells Arbonne and sent me an e-mail about a special they were having, so I decided to give it a try.
It is quick and easy to put on and such light complete coverage! It does take a while to get used to something so simple and light.
I am already purusing the catalog to figure out what my next order will be.
For more info, e-mail Courtney at clkocher@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Sarah!!! It really is a great product!!!

Sarah B. said...

I got my purse yesterday...THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love it and it's just in time for my last summer vacation. I will try and blog about it with a little picture and link to your page before I leave on Thur. Thanks again. :)

Ashley and Evan said...

Don't leave us hanging, what all did you get in your care package?