Friday, October 24, 2008

TAG---I'm it

Mindy from the Browningblog tagged me. Normally, I don't take part in stuff like this, but for her I will.

The rules go like this:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy

Here are some random facts about me.........
  1. I think Sean "P.Diddy, Puff Daddy" Combs is about the most handsome man in the world. I am fairly certain that if heaven has a smell, he wears it.
  2. I can't wait to vote on election day. Early voting is a great thing, but nothing (for me) compares to the feeling of voting on that Tuesday.
  3. I doubt if Angelique from VH1's Charm School is really French.
  4. I have gained around 4lbs so far this pregnancy. My Dr was not happy with me at my last visit (a problem that I know I will NEVER have the rest of my life) and told me to gain some weight. I have upped my daily intake of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups to try and combat the problem.
  5. I let Jack have pizza for breakfast this morning. Yesterday he had pizza rolls because we had no cold pizza. Don't worry, they both had sausage so I think that should count as a breakfast food.
  6. I am not going to the football game tonight :( It's to far away, the weather is crappy, and I am to pregnant. The amount of guilt I am feeling about it is probably a little much. I have not missed a game in 3 years. If they lose I am fairly certain it will be my fault.

And there you have it. Some random facts about Sarah D.

And now to pass on the tag.

Chad at The Farley Family

Christina at Sugar Sweet Thoughts

Samee Jo at Samee Jo's Small Talk

Tracie at Coffee With the Crain's

Amber at My So Called Wonderful Life

TAG---YOU ARE ALL IT

Have fun!!!

3 comments:

Browningblog said...

Thank you Sarah, I am honored :-)
We won't even discuss some of the things Robert has had for breakfast over the years...and isn't cold pizza good for ANYONE for breakfast, there is just something about it that you can't resist!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll try to think of some good secretive things for tomorrow's post!!!

Amber M said...

I have to agree with you on the whole Sean "P Diddy" Combs statement!!! He is so nice to look at!!! I have liked hime for years.